I have a Dell Inspiron 6400 and to record streaming audio and Skype calls I needed the "Stereo Mix" input. Too bad that Dell's Sigmatel driver does not support this feature!
This is an answer from Dell support:
"Sigmatel STAC 92XX C-Major HD Audio Solution Does Not Record Internal Audio sources" http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/dsn/en/document?docid=F8169736933F0EA2E030030ABD6241A5&c=us&l=en&s=gen
But I found a way to fix this issue. All you need to do is install LG's drivers for Sigmatel. This driver compatible with both desktops and laptops.Just follow this link: http://us.lgservice.com/ and search for latest Sigmatel drivers.
Wednesday, December 6, 2006
Little Hint for Sigmatel Audio - No "Stereo Mix" problem
Posted by
iCE
at
6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm dying to solve just this problem but I'm all OCER that LG site and I can't seem to find the drivers you reference. A little help?
Oops. "...all over that..."
I also have a new ( June 2007) DELL XPS M1210 with an integrated Sigmatel STAC 9200 soundcard and 945GM/945PM motherboard. I also can not stream and broadcast music. I also tried all drivers in LG site and can not get the neccassary functions. Help please with locating the right driver............
Post a Comment